Sunday, May 17, 2009

ah ... wish to have more hands and brains and time 1

It's not that I have abandoned this blog.
It's just that I am so much tied-up by series of events and incidents...
To name a few : Japanese harp performance, internship at the embassy, super-tiring part-time job, presentations ...
Most of the time I have to perform multiple tasking ( thanks to my previous company who trained me well on this ), and mostly in a very limited time ... as a results, lotsa things are done to overcome the deadline only ... not very satisfied with the outcome :(
I really need some time , that kinda time to stop down and think over carefully and thoroughly, about what kinda lifestyle i want, what kinda goal i want to achieve, and what shall i do after i graduate !
Seriously, i should think over the option of pursuing the PhD in Japan .... application deadline is approaching ! ouch !

Anyway, I will try to upload some posts after my presentation about International Development and International Finance next monday ! Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

V!W! said...

post ur harp performance as well la... missed that but wanna see pics!

hey, money!
:p