Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gratitude

This are the plates we ate at the sushi bar tonight. Crazy , huh ? Luckily, got ppl belanja one, hehehe :)

After I came back from the sushi dinner, around 11pm, suddenly i felt the urge to eat chocolate pudding. And so, I went to Shaomo, my pudding provider :P Actually, it's not really that the pudding that matters ( well, the fact that I like pudding is undoubtfully true ), I think I need a good talk ( or confession, like the one you get in the church where you go into a small room and confess your sin to the priest ).

I could not express more, of my gratitude towards Shaomo. Sometimes life is just strange, I think. I am glad that I have someome who I can talk almost about anything, especially that someone also can understand you so well. Today, when I hesitated to tell him something, which is nothing serious ( maybe I still have not figure out how to express it or put them in logical sentences ), what he said to me was really true : C'mon, is there anything you can't tell me, after telling sooooo many things ? Oh, yeah... there is nothing I should be embarassed about in front of him. He knows the deepest secret, fear, weakness and emotion of me. And why should I hesitate?

And I am so glad , there is someone who cares about me so much. It's so heart-warming to hear that when I am so lost and tired. The last few sentences he said to me tonight, really touched my heart. Whenever I spend time with him, I am so relieved and secured. And I can be the real me, just me. I don't have to pretend to be someone else, I don't have to be someone I am expected to be. I can be honest to myself, my feeling, my thoughts ... Whenever I am upset or disappointed, I know there is a shoulder I can cry on. He is the only one in Japan so far, who sayang-sayang me ! Even though he is younger than me, I feel like he is the one taking care of my "pyschological condition", strange enough, huh ?

Well, I am sorry that the pudding making session ended around 3am ... Shaomo needs to get to the lab in the morning and I am killing his time ! But, I am glad that I talked to him today. and thanks for being there when I need you.

No comments: