Friday, October 31, 2008

State of emergency



Ah ... it's almost the end of the autumn semester.
I will have most of my last classes next week.
BUT, that doesn't necessarily mean that's the beginning of my "do-nothing" easy life.
It's time to work my *ss out the procastinated homework...
1 literature review, 2 term papers, 1 presentation , all with different due dates.
Now I have the feeling that I am turning into the position of 热锅上的蚂蚁!
For the literature review, I am working out on the causes of child soldiers in a chronicle way.
So, it's not difficult but damn, I really have to read all the literatures to make it a synthetic review. NS NS NS !!! This is too time-consuming ... luckily, I started it few weeks ago with the readings and now I just have to make sense out of the whole pile of papers.

No concrete ideas for the remaining 2 papers. My professor just rejected my proposal for the paper so I am lost in nowhere, temporary. I figured out that I should just proceed with the literature review and stop thinking too much about the remaining papers.

Autumn is out there! It's getting cooler and colder.
Leaves are turning red in my campus, very beautiful.
Too bad, I don't have the time for a nice shot.
Maybe later when I finish all this mess I will take some and show you :)

No comments: