Thursday, June 5, 2008

European curry ??

See, this is what Balazs cooked for us tonight. Super-yummy-European-Curry ( comment by Win). I am so proud of him ( sounds like his mom ??), haha ! When Win asked me which is Balazs most delicious dish, I can't really come up with an answer. Cos all the food he made were superb!! (erm, except the milky rice with milo and jam lah) Actually the food he prepared tonight is not spicy, it's just the paprika powder that gives that curry-like colour. It's thick in texture and quite salty in the taste, so it's best to eat with plain white rice, delicious!! I ate 2 bowls of rice for dinner, just can't stop myself :P Since we bought the rice cooker, we started to eat a lot of rice.... with nice sambal, tomyam, curry .... :) When I was back in Malaysia, I ate so few rice , my grandma said that's the portion for cat that I was having. See now I am eating too much.... but I am so happy :D Having nice dinner after a long day is 无比至上的幸福。更开心的是,有人为你准备晚餐,有人陪你进食,谈笑。





今天,心血来潮骑脚踏车去上学。只花了40分钟也,超快。乘电车还得花1小时半呢。听着Joanna Wang慵懒的歌声,凉风迎面吹来,超舒服的说。希望明天雨天不要来临。

这几天,我都在想,为什么我会爱上喝酒呢?我终于知道了。可能,我就是享受在清醒与醉倒徘徊的那种感觉吧?一切既又真实,又虚幻。一切都在伸手可及之处,但又遥不可及。而且,最重要的事,当我回头一望时,他在我身边。



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

哈哈…你中毒很深哦!

dizzysoldercrunch said...

how many kg u gain for your weight ? hehe....