Monday, May 26, 2008

船到桥头自然直


Summer is coming.
A lot of rains, a lot of sunshine, a lot of bikini girls (?), a lot of insects ...
and not to forget , a lot of reports and presentations >_<;
I really want to be optimistic about the grades that eventually things will turn out fine just like :
船到桥头自然直。haha !
well, as long as I have tried my best (getting some white hairs and wrinkles ?), there shouldn't be any regret.
And after 20 June, I should be as free as a bird :P

Today, I received a pot of green plant from a friend. He sure knows me well cos instead of a bunch of flowers, he gave me a pot of plant.
To be frank, I really don't like to get those " bunch of flowers".
I mean, those flowers will get dry and dead, and then they are just "corpse".
And what should I do with the corpse? keep them? throw them?
Liveless flowers ... how pity !
A pot of green plant or flower are definately a better choice !
I feel so good whenever i look that my lovely pot of green plant now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~ the plant is reli pretty!
haha... hopefully u won kill them =p
yaya, 船到桥头自然直
therefore i oso don waorry my students la, if they wana fail let them fail lo
if they wna pass then only i help them.
no use i force them n make myself kek sim, right?
haha, cheer up gal!
always support u!!

Anonymous said...

ya lo ya lo...
instead of giving me a bunch of flowers, i prefer a pot of plant!
instead of giving me a very expensive ornaments,

i prefer money...haha!!